TESSGIFT™ AI Voice Mouse is a productivity tool of artificial intelligence technology in the field of voice recognition and translation. It has functions such as multilingual input, voice typing, voice translation, voice search, and multilingual text translation.
The voice typing function can realize the rapid input from speech to text. The voice translation function can simultaneously translate into another language text in addition to the rapid input. The intelligent search function can realize fast internet surfing by voice control. These functions can greatly improve office efficiency, eliminate language barriers, and quickly call network resources. It is a revolutionary product in artificial intelligence technology in the office field.
Table of Contents
Product Structure and Description
1. Figure 1: Take out the dongle from the bottom of the AI voice mouse.
2. Figure 2: Plug the dongle into one USB port of user’s computer.
3. A few seconds later, when the computer recognizes the dongle, turn on the AI voice mouse to establish the connection between the mouse and the computer. Then, the normal mouse function is already available.
(For more intelligent functions, please install TESS GIFT application software and connect to the Internet, and the network speed would affect the user’s experience.)
Download Software TESS GIFT
Under normal use of the mouse, press and hold the mouse wheel for 7 seconds, then the download URL will be opened automatically. The webpage contains a variety of software version, users may select the software version base on the computer system version (Windows or Mac OS).
Install Software TESS GIFT
First you need to unzip the downloaded file, then double-click the application file with “exe” suffix, click “next”.
After installation completed, the software will run automatically. A dialog box “Boot starts automatically” will appear on the screen, please tick and click “Done”.
Normally, a blue “TESS GIFT” icon will appear in the taskbar.
The “TESS GIFT” software icon may in a hidden taskbar.
If the icon shows “Unauthorized”, please go through “right click – run as administrator” to run the software.
As soon as you open “TESS GIFT”, the following prompt will appear on your computer screen, it means that the voice functions of the mouse can be used normally. If this prompt does not appear, please check your network connection.
Download and Install Software TESSGIFT
For Mac OS, we recommend searching and downloading the “Tess Gift ” software in the Mac App Store. Then, click ” GET” and INSTALL” to install the software in your Mac OS system.
After installing “TESS GIFT”, if the voice functions of the mouse cannot be used, please open “System Preferences” then click “Security and Privacy”, then authorize “Accessibility” permission to “TESSGIFT”.
As soon as you open “TESS GIFT”, the following prompt will appear on the rigth cornor of your computer screen, it means that the voice functions of the mouse can be used normally. If this prompt does not appear, please check your network connection.
Limitation of Mac OS System
The permission of MacOS system is limited so some functions of the mouse are also limited. The voice search function and text translation function can not be used in MacOS system.
Setting Interface Language of Software
At first you need to set the interface language if necessary. We can choose the interface language as English, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese and Japanese. English is for most users.
1. Press and hold the voice search button, and we will see a search pop-up window.
2. Then say the key words of what we want to search on internet, such as “Today’s weather” and so on. After releasing the voice search button, the AI voice mouse will open the search engine (can be set by user), and search for the keywords you say automatically. You can also set a custom voice command to open the webpage, file, folder, application etc. if the user language is set to Chinese or English.
3. For Windows system, “custom voice command” function only works for Chinese and English. If the “user language” is changed to other languages, this function only retains the “voice search” function.
4. For MacOs system, “voice search” and “custom voice command” functions are not available, because MacOs system is not an open system, and the system permissions for applications are limited.
Setting the “Voice Typing” Language
First click the “App Setting” tab, then click the inverted triangle icon to select your native language in the “User Language” drop-down box, for example, we choose French. There are 115 languages to choose from.
Click the Play Button to Watch the Video
Start Voice Typing
Press and hold the voice typing button on the mouse, you will see a microphone icon on your computer screen, then say the words / sentences you want to type into your computer.
After releasing the voice typing button, the AI voice mouse will type what we said into your computer.
For skilled users, you can avoid keep pressing the button by turn on “Continuous text” in Preference setting.
The voice typing function can be accompanied by the translation function. If you press and hold the voice translation button and then say any content by any of 115 languages, the AI voice mouse will first translate the speech content into target languages, and then typing into your computer.
Setting the “Voice Translation” Language
When you select French as the user language, in the “Speech Recognition” block, French is the default input language, then you can click the inverted triangle icon and select the output language in the box that appears. There are 47 languages to choose from.
Click the Play Button to Watch the Video
Start Voice Translation
You can press the ”Voice Translation” button on the mouse to use this function.
“Text Translation” function is turned off by default. If you want to use “Text Translation” function, you have to turn it on.
Please note that the software for Mac OS system does not have “Text Translation” function.
When you use the “Text Translation” function, it can automatically detect the language.
In this block, click on the inverted triangle icon and select the language you want to translate into.
Here is a translation example. When you select a text, a prompt box will appear on the screen. Click the “Transl” icon, the selected text is translated into the target language.
You can also switch the target language by clicking the inverted triangle icon on the prompt box.
Setting the “Preferences”
You can click the Preferences button for more options.
Click the Play Button to Watch the Video
By default, you have to press and hold down the voice input key of the mouse to input text continuously.
If you turn on the “Continuous text” switch, you don’t have to press the mouse buttons all the time, just press and release your hand.
Don’t forget to save the changes in preferences.
Edit to Send
By default, when you use “voice translation” function, the translated text is sent automatically.
After you turn on the “Edit to send” switch, “Auto to send” switch is turned off Automatically.
In some cases, when you think that your voice input is not accurate enough, you can click the “Edit Icon” on the prompt box, then modify your input text to make the translation more accurate.
Please note that this “Edit to Send” feature does not work on MAC OS systems.
By default, speech input text is punctuated.
In some cases, we don’t want punctuation, such as when typing text in Excel, then we can turn on the switch of “Remove punctuation”.
Don’t forget to save the changes in preferences.
Adjust the function of the Enter key between the “Back key” and “Enter key”
We can press the “Enter Key” on the mouse to make the same function as on the Keyboard.
When you press “Enter Key” on the mouse, the previously entered text has been deleted. In this case, you can click the “Equip Manager” tab on the software settings interface, adjust the function of the “Enter key” on the mouse between the “Back key” and “Enter key”.
There is a belt type indicator light in the middle of the wheel of the mouse, to indicate the charging & working status of the mouse.
When we click any voice button ” of the mouse, there will be a short blue light, indicating that the mouse is in the working state.
When the mouse is in the state of charging, this indicator will flash green, and after full charged, it will be stays green on.
When the battery of the mouse is low power, it turns red to indicate that the mouse needs charging.
1. DPI is a personal use parameter setting, the higher the setting value, the faster the cursor moves. The default DPI setting of and there are also 1000 and 1600 this mouse is 1200 (Standard), and there are for options.
2. In the static standby mode, the power consumption of the mouse is very low, SO there is no need to turn it off deliberately. It is recommended to turn off the mouse when carrying it in trip.
3. We don’t need deliberate to pull out the dongle when we don’t use the mouse. If not use the mouse for a long time, we can pull out the dongle and store it at the bottom of the mouse.
4. The mouse is powered by a built-in lithium battery (3.7V-400mAh -1.48Wh). It cannot be exposed to the sun for a long time or placed in a frozen environment, so as to avoid the risk of lithium battery.
5. The working environment temperature of the mouse is 5 ~ 45°C. The charging environment temperature of the mouse is 10 ~ 35°C. Please do not charge the mouse during the flight.
For skilled person:
CAUTION: Danger of explosion if battery is incorrectly replaced. Replace only with the same or equivalent type.
– replacement of battery with an incorrect type that can defeat a safeguard (for example, in the case of some lithium battery types).
– disposal of a battery into fire or hot oven, or mechanically crushing or cutting of a battery, that can result in an explosion.
– leaving a battery in an extremely high temperature surrounding environment that can result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas
– a battery subjected to extremely low air pressure that may result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
*For sea & air shipping certification/licensing (UN38.3) related to lithium batteries, please contact us.
Parameter & Manufacturer Information
Product name: Al Voice Mouse
Product model: TG-SD
Connection type (mouse): Wireless 2.4GHz
Connection type (computer): USB standard interface
Applicable system: Windows 7/8/10 & Mac OS (10.13 or the updated)
Button type: 2 normal buttons +1 wheel + 2 up buttons + 2 side buttons (7 buttons in total)
Product net weight: 95+3 g
Product size: 123 * 65 * 40 mm
Intelligent function: Voice typing, intelligent search, multi-language translation etc.
DPI range: 1000/1200/1600
Frame rate: 4000 FPS
Battery type: Built-in lithium battery (3.7V-400mAh-1.48Wh)
Charging power supply: 5V-500mA
Working current: 6 mA (normal) / 12 mA (voice function)
Manufacturer: Zhongshan Tess Gift Co., Ltd.
D-U-N-S Number: 554543919
Zip code & address: 528400 & #B106, 760 Creative Park, 12 Minying West Road, Shiqi District, Zhongshan, Guangdong, P. R. China
General distributor: HEYDAY (HONG KONG) INTERNATIONAL TRADE LIMITED
EU REP: TESS GIFT AI VOICE MOUSE S.R.L
Zip code & address: 810015 & Mercur Street, NO.49, Braila city, Romania country
ASSEMBLED IN CHINA
Product Information of Dongle
The dongle of the mouse, has the both function of transmitting and receiving wireless signals. In the CE certification, the dongle is regarded as a separate product it shares the TG-SD model with the mouse. In the FCC certification, the mouse is given a model of TG-SD, the FCC-ID is 2AYAETG01; and the dongle is given a sub-model of TG-SD-D, the FCC-ID is 2AYAETG02. Based on compliance requirements the dongle has a separate label:
We do our best to guarantee the rigorous product design and perfect product quality. We are committed to high performance and personalized user experience, and provide complete after-sales service.
After-sales service terms
TESS GIFT™ Al voice mouse, from the date of sale, if hardware failure in normal use, we provide 12 months of free guarantee service, including but not limited to repair or replacement. However, man-made damage, dismantling by unauthorized personnel, or normal wear and tear are not covered by guarantee service.
NOTE: Warranty and support options vary by products, county, and local legal requirements. If some of our general terms conflict with the local laws or policies of the place where the consumers are located, the local laws/policies shall prevail. We do not object to our distributors’ revising and undertaking part of the after-sales service terms without reducing the level of consumer protection.
Information Security & Privacy
1. The mouse has a built-in microphone that collects sound and then sends the processed sound signal to the server. The server will recognize the processed sound signal by artificial intelligence, convert it into text (or translate it into target language at the same time), and then transmit it back to the user’s computer.
2. TESS GIFT™ AI voice mouse choose, and only use “Google Translate” as our voice recognition and translation service provider. In the whole process of “voice transmission – voice recognition – text return”, all the links are completed by computer programs and artificial intelligence. No and no need for human participation.
3. The application software will create a log file in the C disk of the user’s computer (C: \TESS GIFT\Log), which is used to record the mouse working status within 24 hours. That log file may contain a record of the mouse’s “voice to text ” usage information over the past 24 hours. If you had ever use AI voice mouse on a public computer, please delete this log file in time to avoid possible privacy disclosure! (The creation of this log is mainly used to help judge/solve faults. Technically, the log will not be sent to any organization or individual unless the user actively provides it.)
* Based on the manufacturer’s prudent self-assessment, this product’s function
design complies with European Union’s “General Data Protection Regulation”
(EU-GDPR) and Directive 2000/31/EC.
Specifications & Standards
1. This product is designed and manufactured in accordance with the following standards: GB4943.1-2011 GB/T 26245-2010
2. This product has passed the following certification and is authorized to use the corresponding certification mark:
3. Hereby, TESS GIFT declares that the radio equipment: TG-SD is in complian with Diretive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU Declaration of Conformity is available at the following address:
By visiting the above website, you can also obtain our other testing / certification / quality information, including but not limited to: RoHS, REACH, UN38.3, MSDS, etc.
European Regulatory Notice
1. Wireless Functionality In Europe
Products max transmit power: 8 dBm (6.0 mW)
Frequency Band: 2405-2470 MHz for IEEE802.15.4
CAUTION: IEEE802.15.4 with 2.4 GHz frequency band is restricted for in door use only in all countries reflected in the matrix.
2. Chemical Substances
TESS GIFT is committed to providing our customers with information about the chemical substance in our products as needed to comply with legal requirements such as REACH (Regulation EC NO. 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council). The chemical information reports (ROHS, REACH and MSDS) for this product can be found at:
3. EU Battery Directive
This product contains a built-in lithium battery that is used to support the normal operation of the product and is designed to last the life of the product. Any attempt to service or replace this battery should be
performed by a qualitied service technician.
FCC Regulatory Notice
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference.
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
FCC Warning: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
– Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
– Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
– Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
– Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
MODIFICATION: Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the grantee of this device could void the user’s authority to operate the device.